Pop Up Creche at Livingston
At this time of year we could all use a little bit of extra help. That's why Livingston Marketplace is offering a FREE creche service where kids can enjoy up to 2 hours of supervised fun while you have up to 2 hours to yourself to do the shopping, have a coffee and relax.
The creche is located in a supervised, secure area outside Wipeout Surf and is available for children aged between 3 and 12 years.
Bookings are not essential however if you want to guarantee your family's place in the creche then phone bookings will be taken during business hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm) on 9456 5155. Any bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
Conditions of use:
To ensure the highest level of care for your kids the following conditions have been put in place:
- The creche is only open to children aged between 3 and including 12 years.
- A maximum of 10 children are permitted in the creche at any one time.
- Children are permitted to use the creche for a maximum of 2 hours per day.
- Only the person signing children in will be permitted to sign children out.
- Bathroom facilities are nearby and staff will be available to escort children for bathroom emergencies however to ensure continuity of care, children should have used the bathroom (or had their nappy changed, if applicable) prior to entering the creche area.
- Due to food allergies, no food is permitted in the creche area. Children should have had a meal or a snack before entering the creche.
- Bottled water is available however own water bottles are preferable.
- Parents/carers must remain at Livingston Marketplace and have a fully charged mobile phone with them so that creche staff can contact in the case of an emergency.
- Parents/carers will be required to sign a form acknowledging these conditions.