White Christmas Slice
Our version of a white Christmas (slice)!
Channel your inner white Christmas with this White Christmas Slice! This recipe is easy and delicious.
Prep time 20 minutes (+ refrigeration) makes 32
What you’ll need:
- 500g (1 pound) white eating chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup (35g) rice bubbles
- 1 cup (160g) sultanas
- 1 cup (80g) desiccated coconut
- 2/3 cup (110g) finely chopped dried apricots
- ½ cup (100g) halved red glacé cherries
How to make it:
- Grease 20cm x 30cm (8-inch x 12-inch) rectangular pan; line base and long sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm (2 inches) above sides.
- Melt chocolate in large heatproof bowl set over large saucepan of simmering water. Remove from heat; quickly stir in remaining ingredients.
- Press mixture firmly into pan. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
This recipe is brought to you by Australian Women’s Weekly.