Are you interested in working at Livingston Marktplace? We list as many of the jobs available here that we can, but some retailers advertise in-store or online through Seek only. If there are any specific retailers you are interested in working for, it can be best to go and speak to them directly with a copy of your resume.
Most of the larger stores have careers sections on their websites. If there's no link in the header, you scroll right to the bottom of the site and find a 'Careers' or 'Jobs' section in the footer.
Some of the larger companies also let you set up alerts to email you when a job you want comes through.
Apply at Woolworhts online any time. Woolworths Group manages some of Australia's most recognised & trusted brands including Big W, BWS and Caltex. They’ve got over 200,000 employees and counting!
Red Dot is WA’s largest variety retailer and is always looking for dynamic individuals who wish to join an expanding business and have a passion for retail. Further growth and expansion creates excellent opportunities for someone to take the next step in their career and take on the challenges it offers.
Apply at Woolworths online any time. Woolworths Group manages some of Australia's most recognised & trusted brands including Big W, BWS and Caltex. They’ve got over 200,000 employees and counting!
It’s an exciting time to be at Australia Post. As the world rapidly changes, we’ve had to change too – to ensure our future is even greater than our past. Be part of an iconic and dynamic organisation that touches the lives of every Australian.
There are also popular job sites online you can look at beyond Seek:
- Seek: Founded in 1997, SEEK has become one of the most popular job and career sites in Australia.
- Gumtree: Gumtree is a popular, free classified site with tens of thousands of job classifies across Australia
- Australian JobSearch: Australian JobSearch is a government-funded free database that job seekers can use to find employment opportunities.
- Adzuna: Like SEEK, it offers a job-finder tool, and users can sign up for specialised email alerts and find employers or jobs by sector or location.
- Neuvoo: Neuvoo is a free job search engine that indexes jobs directly from companies’ career websites, placement agencies and job boards.
You can also sign on with recruitment companies. There are a few that have specialised retail and sales sections.
- Workfast: Workfast Labour Hire is technology driven labour hire, temporary staffing and staffing solutions agency based in Australia. They have a specialised sales and retail arm.
- Frontline: A specialist retail recruiter in Australia with 14 agencies. These agencies provide local recruitment services to our retail clients.
We wish you luck in your job searching journey!